Thursday, 10 May 2012

In My Mailbox - 10th May 2012 - Special Post!





So I got up this morning and was surprised to see my postman with 3 parcels for me. I was super happy to find that they were books and bookish parcels. 
Then, I looked at the return address on the one bag and it said Gina Rosati - I screamed (probably hurting the ears of the dog I am dog-sitting) and ran around the room. I was literally walking on air!!


This is the mailing bag the things from Gina came in:



And what did I find inside? Well, let me show you....


3 Swag Bags including badge, bookmark with tassle, magnet and rubber bracelets.
Look at them. Are they not the most super-duper, shiny, sexy, swag things ever? WOOOOT!!
(look out around my birthday in August, I will be giving a bag away with a copy of AURACLE - to celebrate my birthday & the release of the book just days before)

Plus....


AURACLE bookmarks! *squeeeeee* they are some darn purdy!! 
(I have 15 - do I give some away? Keep your eyes peeled!)

& then last, but my NO means least.....

*ta-da*


The book itself. Super-shiny, sexy, beautiful.... there aren't enough words invented!!

So I am stunned that I received so much beauty in one package. Don't you agree? :)

You should see the smile on my face as I put the pictures in for you guys to see! 


Then, there was two other beautiful packages...


This beautiful copy of THE GIRL IN THE STEEL CORSET & lovely little bookmark made by 'Little M'
Thanks girls! You are so wonderful!!!

And last package of the day, but definitely by no means the least...


Rachael Gulliver sent me some lovely swag from her book. Including commissioned art postcards, tea bags, bookmark and business cards. There's 2 lovely bags, 1 for me and 1 for a future giveaway!!

So there we have it, my wonderful morning! *squeeeeee*




4 comments:

  1. Love that Snoopy mailing bag. And Little M will be so pleased you liked the bookmark. Enjoy it all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. I don't think we have anything of the sort, else I would send all my giveaway prizes out in some fantastic ones!! Oh well :(

      Thank you hun, the bookmark was awesome!! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow!! Such awesome stuff!! I am so envious of your Auracle swag and ARC!! The book sounds so good!! Sorry it's been a while since I commented. I have been so horrible with blog commenting lately. I still love you though chick!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no worries babe! I know how it gets! I've been poorly this last 2 or 3 weeks and the last 3 days in particular, I haven't even been on my own blog, never mind anyone else's :'(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...