Thursday, 17 May 2012

EVE EDEN vs THE DEVILISH DEMON - Cover Reveal!

I am lucky enough to have been asked by author Suz Korb if I would be part of the cover reveal for this book!
For those of you unfamiliar with the series, here's links to the previous two books on Goodreads. We have EVE EDEN vs THE ZOMBIE HORDE & EVE EDEN vs THE BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRE


For those of you who already know Suz's work, I'll just get on with it shall I?


Well, without further ado, I bring you.....



Doesn't this just scream girly? 

As we all well know, I love anything with wings and anything girly so this just jumps off the screen at me!
I love how Suz's covers are just like her books; unique, whimsical and full of fun!

COMING SOON TO AN E-READER NEAR YOU!!

So if you haven't already read the first two books, may I suggest you do so now? 
And for those of you that have already, just a little while longer and we'll have book 3 in our hands! :)





2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this, Keren! You're a star. By the way, all three books in the Bedeviled trilogy are unpublished at the moment, due to revisions, but all 3 will be available soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what can I say? It looks awesome, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...