Monday, 9 April 2012

DUPLICITY by Nikki Jefford - Cover Reveal!!

For those of you who are familiar with The Spellbound Series by Nikki Jefford, you will already know that DUPLICITY is the second book. For those of you not already familiar, you can find my review of ENTANGLED (book #1) here and catch up on what you are missing.


It is my pleasure to be able to bring you this gorgeous cover and book trailer today. so, without further ado:



"If Graylee Perez thought sharing a body with her twin sister was bad, dealing with a duplicate of herself is two times worse. Gray the second doesn’t seem to get that her boyfriend, Raj McKenna, is off limits. Then there’s the problem of Adrian Montez (aka: The Avenger). He expects one of the Grays to be his. 

Nearly a year later the council is onto Gray for past misdeeds. Everyone in their coven has lost control of their powers and duplicate Gray is being stalked by what looks like the Grim Reaper. 

If both girls work together, they may stand a chance of setting things right and making it out alive."


Is it not beautiful? I adore it. I loved the cover for ENTANGLED so I knew I was going to like this too, but I didn't know just how much. I am so excited for the next book in the Spellbound series. 

As promised, I now bring you DUPLICITY's trailer:


Now you're desperate for this book aren't you? I know I am. Good thing May is so close.

Useful Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...