Monday, 5 March 2012

Why Must We Wait Quite So Long...


So I've been looking at upcoming books from Spencer Hill Press and when I saw this cover, I fell in love. 
Simply stunning. The cover and the blurb say it all.

The only thing I will say is, why oh why must we wait so long for this book? I am the most impatient person I know and I would give my left arm for a time-machine that'd take me to the future, nab a copy, then come back home!

Anyhow, what's the book I am talking about? Here it is:



Author: Kelly Hashway
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
Expected Publish Date: 15th January 2013


From Goodreads:

Jodi Marshall isn’t sure how she went from normal teenager to walking disaster. One minute she’s in her junior year of high school, spending time with her amazing boyfriend and her best friend. The next she’s being stalked by some guy no one seems to know. 

After the stranger, Alex, reveals himself, Jodi learns he’s not a normal teenager and neither is she. With a kiss that kills and a touch that brings the dead back to life, Jodi discovers she’s part of a branch of necromancers born under the 13th sign of the zodiac, Ophiuchus. A branch of necromancers that are descendents of Medusa. A branch of necromancers with poisoned blood writhing in their veins. 

Jodi’s deadly to the living and even more deadly to the deceased. She has to leave her old, normal life behind before she hurts the people she loves. As if that isn’t difficult enough, Jodi discovers she’s the chosen one who has to save the rest of her kind from perishing at the hands of Hades. If she can’t figure out how to control her power, history will repeat itself, and her race will become extinct

Doesn't it sound fantastic? I know I will be waiting with bated breath ready to pounce as soon as it becomes available. Will you be waiting with me? 

Add it to your TBR list on Goodreads by clicking the link of the title.
Follow Kelly Hashway if you don't already by clicking her name at the top or follow her blog


5 comments:

  1. You just made my day! :D I can't wait either. I have a countdown on my blog and it's killing me that I can't speed it up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you! I am following your blog now. I just really wish that the time machine idea was feasible. I would totally jump right over and nab a copy, signed whilst I was there, then come back home and lord it over everyone 'haha I have a time machine' Then I would charge them all a fee to transport them to you for their copies!
      (okay maybe I'm a bit nuts, I admit it!) xo

      Delete
    2. I'd pay to use that time machine. I'm still in edits right now, so I haven't even held the book yet. I can tell you it's the first book in a trilogy though. The other two books are drafted, and Stalked By Death (book two) will probably release next year too.

      Delete
    3. Oh poor you. I bet it's like waiting to give birth and hold a baby for the first time!
      I am super excited about the trilogy. I hope the other two covers are just as stunning :D
      I hope you do release Stalked By Death next year, I do hate the waiting period between books!

      Delete
    4. I've seen the cover for book two, and it's awesome! Not released yet though. Luckily Spencer Hill Press doesn't like too much time between the books either. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...