Thursday, 23 February 2012

BLOODY VALENTINE by Lucy Swing

MOVE OVER TWILIGHT, THERE'S A NEW BOOK IN TOWN!



Would you just look at this cover? Did I make it large enough?... Yeah, I did!! I absolutely love, love, love this cover and NO it's not just because I am friends with Lucy. No, I am saying this as a long-standing, self-confessed cover-magpie. It speaks to me!


Now, I read BLOODY VALENTINE as both a sort of beta-reader in the early stages of it and as part of the Death By Chocolate Blog Tour that I was part of. However, this is a slightly longer version and I cannot wait to dive in!!


To see my short review for this as part of the DBC tour, click here

Add Bloody Valentine to GR here
Connect with Lucy on TwitterFacebook and Blog




5 comments:

  1. I loooooooooveeeeeeee you!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe glad you do! I love you right back!! xoxo :D

      Delete
  2. All right, Lucy! Got my copy and can't wait to read all the extras.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I downloaded it to my Kindle yesterday :D Yay!! xo

      Delete
  3. This cover is awesome. I love it! Sounds like a great book too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...