Sunday, 22 January 2012

My New Tattoo...



Yes, it is book-related!


I was going with my other half to get his tattoo yesterday and decided I wanted my next one. I asked the tattooist, Hannah, when the next available appointment was. As luck would have it, she had the time to do it there and then.
Luckily, I had taken the book with me so that she could scan it and tell me a price. 


I decided on having a tattoo to commemorate my favourite book of 2011, if not my favourite book EVER!


What is that book? I hear you ask. Well, I'm glad you asked. It's DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth


My tattoo?.......




It's on my left shoulder. I know it looks sore but that's because this photo was taken only 5 minutes after it was done. 
Those of you who have read Divergent will know what it stands for. Those of you that haven't read it, you NEED to read it!! 


I have always wanted a book-related tattoo, but hadn't found the right one, until now. 


I know that this book will be a part of me for the rest of my life. Not only in my memories, in my beautiful tattoo. Okay so people in the street won't know why I have it, but I have tattoos for me, not them. 










6 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, Keren! Even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

    Divergent was also my favorite book of 2011. I was all consumed by it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki. I just adore it :)
      Divergent was absolutely awesome - roll on Insurgent!

      Delete
  2. Great tattoo! I know I already told you that, but I wanted to give you some comment luv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tattoo looks way cool. I've read the book but I can't remember what the birds stand for!

    By the way, have you tweeted a link to this blog post of yours to Veronica on twitter?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...