Tuesday, 17 January 2012

In My Mailbox... w/c 16th January 2012


This week has only just started and already I have had such fabulous things in my mailbox.
(Though technically as I live in the UK, we don't have mailboxes in the same sense the US do)

On Monday: (in my email)


see my review here: Meeting Destiny Review

On Tuesday: (in my email)


In my mailbox (or rather, through the postbox on the front door heehee!)



My SIGNED paperback ARC of
see my review here: Finding Alice Review
and 



On Thursday, I got:



I had a parcel with 3 birds on the sticker and was excited because I knew it could only mean
This pink cover is released 2nd February 2011
I know I own Divergent and have already read & reviewed it but I wanted this cover too! :)

and finally,


A book I won on Twitter from the author
I was so excited to win this as I never win anything & this looks so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...