Sunday, 1 January 2012

In My Mailbox Over Christmas





WHEN DESTINY KNOCKS by Heather M. White
I got this from the author, Heather White. It's release date is 1st January 2012 so be sure to check back soon for my review.












SMOULDER by Brenna Yovanoff
Having read and loved The Replacement, I decided to order Smoulder. I got it on 31st December 2011 - the release date isn't until 5th January 2012 so it was a few days early :)



















I found this book completely by accident whilst ordering myself a new fairy figurine. It looked so awesome I had to have it there and then! Not only is Selina an awesome artist, she has decided to go into writing. I am so psyched to see how this book pans out, especially as it is to be a trilogy. It was expensive for a paperback, but because of the awesome art - it was worth every penny.

EMBRACE by Jessica Shirvington
I ordered this book from Amazon & revceived it just before Christmas. I love the cover and the blurb sounds good. Looking forward to reading it soon. Be sure to check back for my review.

I was excited to get my signed paperback copy of this in the post on 28th December. So awesome that Rachael would send it to me and I was so super happy to get a slightly late christmas prezzie :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...