Monday, 9 January 2012

In My Mailbox - 8th January 2012



Hey folks! I haven't wanted to put one or two things up here and there, so decided to combine the last couple of days mail in just one post!


What I got in my email:





What I got on Friday:




What I got on Saturday: 
Now these weren't technically 'in my mailbox' because I went to collect them. But they are book related and I love them!


My Shattered Souls mug! 
Gorgeous or what? I loved this book so much I went to a place where you can put your own pictures on a mug and had this made!

I also had another mug made because I loved the book. It's my favourite book about magic.
Here's the pic:


That's right, it's Carrier Of The Mark by Leigh Fallon.

Obviously on Sunday, there was no mail. But I got up this morning to 2 gorgeous parcels.


This book is so tiny and gorgeous. I mean, yes, it's 473 pages long. But the actual size of the book itself, it's not as big as I had expected. It's so small and cute. I just love it!!

and lastly, 



This lovely book arrived on my doorstep this morning after a long journey all the way from Tiffany in the US to me in the UK! So happy that it finally got here. Tiffany was worrying that it would never arrive. But guess what hun? It did! :)

So that's my exciting parcels for the last couple of days!

Click the links of the book titles to add them to your own TBR list on Goodreads and the authors names to take you to them on Twitter!

Keren xo

2 comments:

  1. Love the mugs!! Slide sounds so good. I like the cover. The US one is very different. I still have yet to read The Girl in the Steel Corset. The cover is gorgeous, and it sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the US cover for Slide is gorgeous. I like both.
    The Girl In The Steel Corset is just so beautiful to look at, I really hope I like the story :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...