Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Announcing A New And Exciting Book....

Folks, I am lucky enough to be able to bring to you a new book. It's a YA/crossover paranormal novel called Finding Alice by author Andrea Digiglio.
Here for your viewing pleasure is the cover:



Release Date: 19th February 2012.

A Summary of FINDING ALICE:

Cursed with an intense version of empathy Alice runs from a wasted life to start a new one 
somewhere no one will know her; Hell, Michigan. Alice works at a 
hole-in-the-wall bar in the middle of nowhere mostly keeping to herself 
to avoid the overwhelming emotions of those around her. Alice allows her
best friend to convince her into taking a few college classes without 
realizing it would drastically change her life forever. From her first 
day of class she was hooked on him; his scent, his eyes, the way he 
talked to her inside her head. 


Throughout her struggles she learns about true love, true pain and 
the truth of her own heritage. Alice must quickly find out who she is 
because after all everyone else is out to find her. With Angels and 
Bounty Hunter’s in constant pursuit she finds protection within a group 
of Fallen Angels. These Fallen Angels vow to do anything to protect her;
for it is their belief she will save their kind and all of mankind.


Sounds awesome. Am I right? Of course I am!!

As if that wasn't enough for you, I also have a You-Tube video trailer for you too: 


I personally love this video. I am really looking forward to reading my ARC of FINDING ALICE.

If you want to add it to your Goodreads list, click here: FINDING ALICE

To connect with Andrea: Andrea's Blog
                                      Andrea's Website
                                      Andrea on Twitter

Thank you to Andrea for letting me share this with my awesome followers. I will read my copy and get a review up soon :)

Thank you as always to you, my loyal followers who always pop by to see what I have to share. 

Keren xo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...