Monday, 14 November 2011

Review of PARADOX: THE ANGELS ARE HERE by Patti Roberts


I hereby award this book 5 wings!

I thought that Paradox: The Angels Are Here was a terrific book. Fast-paced and easy to read, it only took me hours to get from start to finish.
Within the pages of this book, there are 2 worlds. One ancient and one new.
The intricate way in which the author has created and connected these two worlds is beautiful.

I find myself at a loss for words with which to describe the story within these pages. I don't want to give too much away really, it would be a shame to give too much away. Plus, I feel the story speaks for itself.
Once you read the first page, I defy anyone not to be hooked. I could hardly bear to put it down. (Even reading it whilst I was eating)

I was lucky enough to receive the book from Patti, and I am ever grateful that she gave it to me because this glorious first installment in her story has left me desperate for more. I am truly glad that I don't have to wait too long for Paradox: Progeny of Innocence (as it's hopefully out on 30th November)

I am really looking forward to reading the next installment, as I have already read the preface and the first few pages, which you will find at the end of this one.

I hope to find out more about both worlds and how one will inevitably impact upon the other.

I have to say, I already believed in Guardian Angels before reading Paradox. But now, I have an even firmer belief in them.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a great review! I am so grateful for people like yourself that take the time to read and review books from unknown Indie Authors like myself. Patti

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...